- Safety: By reducing-chance of harm of personnel
- Reliability- By reducing chances of flash-over and short circuits that cause damage to equipment and costly outages. A practical example would be the reduction in fault events as a result of wildlife crossing the phases.
- Protection - of conductors in industrial facilities with high amounts of trace materials like oils, sawdust, moisture, and caustic materials .
- Reduced Impedance - Form surface corrosion and defects .
Current Rating 400 A to 6300 A(CU) or 100A to 4000(AL)
- Infress Protection of IP54 or IP65
- Insulation curent rating: [upto 1000A.
- Standard lengths of 4m/3m/2m/1m
- System Voltage: AC380/690V .
- Conductor material: High conductivity Cu or AL .
- Halogen free, fire retardant Class-B-Epoxy insulation .
- Straight feeder
- Feeder Bustrunking
- Plug-in-Busbar trunking
- Joint block
- Horizontal Elbow
- Horizontal offset [Z] Elbow
- Vertical Elbow
- Vertical offset [Z] Elbow
- Vertical Tee Section.
- Standard Flange End .
- Flange End Box cum termination .